• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Which Sliders for Phazer?

2stroken

Expert
What sliders do folks recommend for 2008 phazer RTX? Where to pick them up? Garland sells a higher performance one, worth it? Are the Duponts worth it?

How much for duponts down there?

What u put on for miles per season?
Have you had Phazer for long time?

How much for duponts down there?

What u put on for miles per season?
Have you had Phazer for long time?

Duponts around $70 each.
Looks like probably less than 500 a year. Have had the Mountain since 2013, the RTX, and venture lite since 2014. We really struggle to find time to travel much, we typically just ride around here local. All of the sleds are around 3000 miles, so I am guessing original sliders.

May not be a bad idea for the cheaper ones.
I’ve read 2500k on average.
Duponts 5-6k personally here. Gone through 2 sets on this Phazer.

Graphite I can’t remember how they held up in my 07. The white ones, however, held up very well. Still on the sled I sold a buddy. They were cheaper ones.

if you do not have ice scratchers and over an 1-1/4" tall track, i reccomend the duponts as the graphite or cheap plastic ones will not last.

I do have a set of scratchers on my MTX(1 3/4"). I ended up finding some of the cheap ones for $16 each, bought 4 of them. I think I had like $75 in them to my door. Figured I will give them a go.

So I picked up some hifax, and it looks like they have the same rail shape as the older yamaha's. These look much thicker, but looks like my hifax from an 00SRX would go onto the phazer rails. Did they ship me the wrong Hifax?

no. the rail profile is the same.

Back