• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Who else is riding a RX1 this year.

Slowly morphing into an Apex but still love my 03.

Before-after.jpg

slickmick9514

Getting mine ready. Just put in a radiator and fan, just have to modify the plastic and filler up with antifreeze.

Here's a couple pics from last year.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 161
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 154
image.jpg
MI'll be rocking my 2004 yamaha rx1 turbo . Love this sled and the power it has . Lots done to the old girl .

i just bought 2 of them last month. on 04 rx-1 er and an 05 rx-1 er limited edition so there is no turning back now. both have around 3500 miles on them.

I'd thought a bit about selling it off for something smaller as I just do not need the power this '05 RX1 has. Love the 4-strokes so figured why not keep it for another season.

Year number 10, and still going!!

Attachments

• John RX1.jpg
    John RX1.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 133
How do u like the mono? Worth the investment ?

Between the Mono skid, the Apex seat and the riser it is like night and day when it comes to the ride quality, but depending on how cheap you can find the parts and how much rebuilding they need it might be a wash just to upgrade to an Apex. I would say that it cost me about $1200 over two years when all was said and done.

Between the Mono skid, the Apex seat and the riser it is like night and day when it comes to the ride quality, but depending on how cheap you can find the parts and how much rebuilding they need it might be a wash just to upgrade to an Apex. I would say that it cost me about $1200 over two years when all was said and done.
I've already done all those mods except for the skid, which is bring removed and replaced with a mono II skid from barn of parts. Can't wait to get it on the snow!

What's the difference between Mono and Mono II?

Back