• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Who got da grills?

WINDER1987

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Does anyone have a picture of the sidewinder grill vs the cat grill? Does it make much of a difference with ice build up? How hard is it to swap out?

IMG_1845.JPG

C07EB66A-1EE6-49F8-8128-3D0D0C422221.jpeg Ran 130 miles yesterday purposely following a Freeride closely in very powdery conditions. Worked much better than stock but still had some build up. At least it didn’t plug.

The question is why were you following a FreeRide???
He was leading the group. Just cruising and I wanted to test how that grill would work. The stock grill was about 90% plugged in similar conditions.

LOL! Uh, Mike, let's not ignore the Elephant in the room......we're still wondering about Shags avatar!

20171215_124120.jpg
20171215_124120.jpg
20171216_105303.jpg

Mine in deep snow

Snow just fell off. Never iced up. Barn of parts kit

LOL! Uh, Mike, let's not ignore the Elephant in the room......we're still wondering about Shags avatar!
I changed from an Apex to a Sidewinder , just to get away from Sasquatch's avatar !!!!!
And now Shagnos !
I should of done a more extensive due-diligence on avatars , instead of sled spec scrutiny !

Back