• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Who is ready for winter?

welterracer

TY 4 Stroke God
42704b9fed4a890c32526b1df6f6552c.jpg
c7306dbee22731a4fc55cfb63e55d85c.jpg
bdc84f849d202e4de1e0e0d8209a2eac.jpg
e5b666bf189ee20bad10f424f1b5e23d.jpg
7da5d4f453c0686b44f03684a9f7e994.jpg
f6b9571e1127d3535d74c3088e492da3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

IKR! I have rode Poo my entire life. LOL This RTX skid has me scratching my head. Love this sled however this design does need more wheels!! The sag and lack of rebound when getting off sled is diffrent to me.. My last Polaris had an M 10 so I guess standards are high.. I see there is a 4th wheel kit for the back and a few other wheels I can add from Schmit Bros? Everyone tells me I can't run the marginal kit on this rtx skid.. Lol I will find a way.

IKR! I have rode Poo my entire life. LOL This RTX skid has me scratching my head. Love this sled however this design does need more wheels!! The sag and lack of rebound when getting off sled is diffrent to me.. My last Polaris had an M 10 so I guess standards are high.. I see there is a 4th wheel kit for the back and a few other wheels I can add from Schmit Bros? Everyone tells me I can't run the marginal kit on this rtx skid.. Lol I will find a way.
Ya I would put at least 2 more per side, heck less friction drag the better.
Schmidt Bros are the best Chris won't steer ya wrong.

Almost ready here! Finish stretching my 06 gt, put my chai case together, button her all up. WILL be tearing up the lawn when it's back together haha

I also have 09 RTX, I switched to over sized Excell wheels and added a set of anti stab wheels at the front of rails to prevent wear at the bend of the rail, the Excells have not held up very well but the hyfax are still good. Multistacked both of the rear shocks and added hygear dual rate spring on rear front shock and rear springs from 07 rtx (less stiff). Evo kit on the floats in the front. Ya +14C yesterday might be a while till we're riding here.

On my 07 RTX I added wheels behind the outside wheels on the rails, as you can see in the picture, small marginal wheels wont work at the bends of the rails, the springs will hit the mounting blocks.
DSC_8402.jpg

Thanks for all the info guys, this site rocks! Maybe after a few more wheels, the lawn will get a test run. Wife asked why I am so excited to ride, I told her if I only rode her a few months out of the year I would be just as excited...!!! Jk ha!

Back