• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Will we need a Yamaha 2-stroke page on TY?

sheetwright

Northwoods Snowmobiling Facebook
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2021 Yamaha SRX
Just saw this on Facebook. My local dealer just sent me this. Hope it's a Yamaha motor and not a rebadged Cat engine.....

Attachments

• IMG951806.jpg
    IMG951806.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 489
Last edited:

Its wishful thinking but I doubt it. Most likely for that fake Yamaha transporter thing.

Yamaha just confirmed this is for the 600 transporter only. Well high Hope's get crushed again....

I would be so happy to see an Enticer badge again. But I'm kinda gaga on ETs, so take that with salt.

still own one of the last years et410. been a great sled for the 20 years i have owned it since new.

Wouldn't be surprised if we need an electric sled forum before we need a 2-stroke one.

Arctic Cat's new BLAST model will have a Yamaha name on it. It's a single cylinder 2 stroke for a starter sled.

111919_BLAST_ZR_BIG.jpg

Just think, the time and effort it took to edit the colors & graphics in the Blast photo will be about all Yammy puts into this sled. They might even send this very photo to the Cat factory and say "Let us know when it's ready to ship." I'm looking overboard, checking for sharks and there seem to be some islands within very easy to reach distance!

Back