• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

windshield bag

snoseeker

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
just up dated to a 2017 sidewinder , 2011 xtx apex, 07 attack, 98 700 delux, 97 600 sx
thought I seen one here somewhere now I can not find it I am looking for some storage space do any of you know of a good bag that has some space to it..for a 08 nytro.............

I've got one, it's for the mid height and up windshields. I've the the stock windy on my S.E. and it's just a bit too tall. Nice bag, more room than I had thought there would be. Still in the package, never installed if your interested.

you have mail let me know

What's your location? You'll be asked to fill it out by the mods anyway. New ordered from Yam it's 40 some dollars plus shipping. I'll go 35 shipped to U.S.

CAN YOU FIT A HAT LIKE BASEBALL STYLE IN IF SO WILL IT FIT THAT AND A LIGHT PAIR OF GLOVES.. I JUST DON'T KNOW THE SIZE OF IT...

I have the bigger Yamaha bag on my tall windshield. Right now it contains my helmet headlight, a small dead blow hammer, a small survival bag with Leatherman, flashlight, No Fog masks (2), Gator mask, and saw, 3 shock wrenches, a 17mm wrench and a screwdriver, a polar fleece hat, a spare pair of gloves, a pair of reading glasses in a case, and a 16oz Miller Lite.

Stewart

Back