• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Wisconsin Boys

Arnold08

Expert
All your wisconsin boys out there in two weeks im goin to my friends cabin in Townsend Did they loose a bunch of snow last week like enough that it will not have recoverd by then

I live in marinette and we lost quite a bit of snow. townsend is about 60 miles but only about 10 miles northerly from us so im guessing they lost a bunch too. Id suggest going north further. why not just go to munising

I am in Central WI and they are talking 50's here tomorrow and if they get sun in NE WI they are talking almost or even 60F. Sucks we had a great winter going. No new snow in the near future either, except for central IL. I don't get it, it is either -10 or +40, nothing in the middle................

most of the trails around that area are or will be closed by tommorrow, i have a place in crivitz/twin brigde area (about 25 miles due east of townsend) and they closed their trails today. pray for cold and snow!

It doesn't look good, but if we are really lucky we might get some snow instead of rain. Keep your fingers crossed.

Yeah, this winter is weird. It is either super cold, or way above freezing.....

Apparently the trails ARE holding up in the Tomahawk/ Minocqua area as well.

Well we r talkin two weeks away and I HOPE THEY HOLD UP IF THEY DONT IM GONNA KILL MYSELF. the only good thing is Ill be at LSSU next and be able to ride everyweekend

Arnold08 said:
Well we r talkin two weeks away and I HOPE THEY HOLD UP IF THEY DONT IM GONNA KILL MYSELF. the only good thing is Ill be at LSSU next and be able to ride everyweekend
The sault probably has snow. I may end up going to houghton. I dont like the long drive but im pretty sure they will have snow.

I live in Neenah. We lost all our snow in the warm. I just got back from the UP last night. Trails are open Forest county north. I personally won't bother ridding south of Bruce's Crossing, MI. They have FEET of snow between there and Houghton. South of Watersmeet is is smooth but low snow conditions. Another few snowfalls and it will be nice in Northern WI again. We put on 250 miles this weekend in the UP with little to no bad trails.

Back