• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

XTX handlebar options?

MNBlizzard

Expert
I'm looking at changing up my handlebars. I'd like to get a little more rise and maybe a better design. (Yes, I have the oft relocate.) I like the look of the skinz sport riser in the 4". Anyone have a experience with these bars. I also ride with a buddy on a poo; he has the pro tapers and they look nice too. Any other recommendations?

fxnytrortxkid said:
Fly racing are my fav. But RSI also has a lot of nice stuff

RSI looks ok, but I like hooks on the bars. Are the FLY bars taller than stock? Stock has about a 3" rise.

bars

There's a thread on here about mounting the Polaris protapers....they looked like they ended up perfect for better stand up height and the install was easypeasy...

They use hooks tho so you don't end up with heaters right to the end and the hooks are not everyones fave.

Aluminum bars steal heater heat too.

I want to ditch the oem bars on my shorty Nytro for either the oem RTX setup or something similar that uses a riser and flatter bars...the buckhorn oem FX bars are too flexy and look....well...Gay!

I run 4" fly riser with their taper bars and bar pad.. It's about the same height as stock. Maybe a touch higher but the bend in the bar is much more comfortable for aggressive riding. I also added the rsi elements with cork insulators and odi grips. Best setup so far for my rtx.

Back