• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Xtx nytro won't start

kawirider33

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
09 nytro xtx
Mpi stage 1 supercharger
Handle full exhaust
Dyno jet pc5
Van amburg tunnel
Assault seat
Low compression Pistons
Heavy duty rods
Curve xs skis
Custom air brushed paint

Royal distributings 09 show sled
hey need some help my xtx nytro won't start it'll crank forever but won't turn over any ideas on what to check ?

Fuel pump runs just out a brand new one on it will crank and sometimes the yellow warning light and oil light will come on just won't turn over it almost does sometimes but can't get it to fully start

Fuel pump runs just out a brand new one on it will crank and sometimes the yellow warning light and oil light will come on just won't turn over it almost does sometimes but can't get it to fully start

You mean it wont crank over it just click or does nothing?

You mean it wont crank over it just click or does nothing?

He does say it's cranking... By "turning over" he means starting.

Not sure what it could be other then clogged fuel rail being that the fuel pump is brand new on it but does kinda seem like a fuel issue

the solenoids are cheap, i bought 1 on Amazon last year for $14. mrsled helped me out with that too

Got it to start a tad bit better but it runs like #*$&@ and dosent start very good after you've rode it you need to let it sit for a while or it won't start . Won't idle nice when it gets hot wants to stall and is popping a lot not sure what's causing it I did have some race fuel in it but took that out and tried straight 91 and it's still doing the same thing

Are you sure nothing built a nest in the muffler or even further forward in the y pipe?

Yep seems like it's a fuel issue now but it just got a new fuel pump so all that's left to do is oxygen sensor and check the fuel rail idles for a couple seconds then shuts off

Back