• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

XTX owners!! Want a new option in storage?

Website
www.sledsolutions.com
We'll after this past weekend at our local show and the demand for a bag that fits on the XTX was HUGE!!

Soooooooooo........we're going to do one. Who will be interested in a bag similar to our E-Series Mini tunnel bag but that fits the XTX?

This will be a limited build and WILL take deposits AFTER we have a proto type to show you and a price. We will not doing a huge run so pre-ordering them will be the best option.

Let us here your thoughts.

Thanks,
Paul

;)!

I would like one with waterproof zippers. The ones that keep the snow dust out of the bag.

Has to be waterproof. If so, would be interested...

same here. I was just about to order the Yammi bag and rack today. Pictures?

I posted this last night and said I'll be designing the bag this week and will have pictures in the next couple weeks. The bag will be "waterproof" everything but submersible. Shovel will be stored in the bag like the other E-Series bags. Price point will be in the $120-140 range but that is a guess at this point.

I will post up all the info and proto pictures when it's ready for pre-order.

Thanks,
Paul

Will it have a heat shield or protection on it?
My skinz bag works great but in the spring even with an exhuast turnout...
The heat was starting to melt my bag. Ha!

I was concerned about that too. I'm no engineer, but a simple heat shield / deflector that could be mounted to the tunnel might be the answer. Angle the design at like 45 degrees so that a tapered bag matching that angle can maximize space. Yamaha did something with the heat shield on that rack they offer. But geeze...almost $230 bucks for a rack even before you buy the bag. Like huh?
:o|

If the shield is large enough, maybe we wouldn't need to spend more cash on a turn out.

HeyBrownDog said:
I was concerned about that too. I'm no engineer, but a simple heat shield / deflector that could be mounted to the tunnel might be the answer. Angle the design at like 45 degrees so that a tapered bag matching that angle can maximize space. Yamaha did something with the heat shield on that rack they offer. But geeze...almost $230 bucks for a rack even before you buy the bag. Like huh?
:o|

If the shield is large enough, maybe we wouldn't need to spend more cash on a turn out.

I hear you, that's a lot of cash for a luggage rack...

Back