• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

XTX owners!! Want a new option in storage?

I don't need shovels or logos--just waterproof and a rack that protects it from the exhaust

I don't mind relocating my light so the bag can be flat. It must be "waterproof" like your new bag and have an opening that goes the entire "top" I want to carry a shovel on the top as well. I want to carry a sno-bunjie rattler on the inside and the tool pouch, jumper cables.... MAybe some heat protection on the exhuast side?

Sled Solutions said:
Now who's going to get me a XTX locally S.E. Michigan to do the prototyping on?

sj will.... I volunteer him.... :tg:

I have no problem having to re-locate my light as well.

Sled Solutions said:

Make it fit the RTX and you can use mine. Does the XTX owner get a free bag and rack for the use of their sled? My buddy over in Bloomfield Hills might be interested.

Nitrousman1 said:
Sled Solutions said:

Make it fit the RTX and you can use mine. Does the XTX owner get a free bag and rack for the use of their sled? My buddy over in Bloomfield Hills might be interested.

The person who helps me out WILL get a FREE bag yes.

Sled Solutions said:
Nitrousman1 said:
Sled Solutions said:

The person who helps me out WILL get a FREE bag yes.

My buddy has his XTX all torn apart now so it might be a week or 2 before he has it back together to where you could use it. I'll let you know when he's done in case you haven't found anyone.

Paul when do you need the sled ???? rear suspension out, but could go back in quick I am friend of nitorsman I live in Commerce MI,,,,, I have a 09 Xtx

Back