• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

XTX owners!! Want a new option in storage?

Gibby said:
SS had asked for pictures because i had asked if his bag will fit with the excell exhaust. I am looking for the shovel along with the storage bag which i do not have now.

Gibby

Based on that picture I will say it won't work. It will fit but I can't guarantee that the bag won't melt.

bag.

hey paul,
if you have a bag thats too close to the exhaust u can send it my way...I have a tunnel dump so this bag is just going near a gas can.(and over a tail light)

One more test this weekend,,, had a little melting spot,,,,Paul has made new material for the concerned area, taking new bag up this weekend,should be 100 %, more on Tuesday when we return,belive me you guys will love the bag,lots of storage,plenty of room for all you stuff!!!!

Thanks Paul for the help.

The "Final" bag is being picked up tomorrow and dropped off to Summitspike for the weekend. All the other bags are already on order so materials are in transit. Once we get the green light from Spike here they'll start building.

Zakre said:
let hope this time she holds up, goin on a few longer trips soon so i'm in a hurry lol

This time I'm confident it's going to be right. Last trip it was fine most of the day until SPEEDY over there did a 6 mile stretch at 90 mph. Good thing he did!!

I won't sell you a bag that is going to catch fire and I'm sure you don't want a bag that turns your XTX into fire ball. There definitely is a reason nobody has offered anything like this, very tough job working around that exhaust.

I'm really happy with the way the bag turned out and if somebody owned a digital camera I'd have pictures for ya'll. ;):D

Back