• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

XTX SLIDERS, SLIDERS

mach9 said:
monker said:
I have 2 extra sets of wheels so far. No testing time on them yet but should get out Thursday. One set is just behind the first outside wheel, the second is in the tipped up section of the rail. It's going to be tough to get any others in there unless they are small. Not much room for when the suspension collapses and no room for any kind of cross shaft. I'll let you guys know how they worked and get pics.

It would be nice to see pics of your set up when you have a chance.
I was looking at this kit.
They are for the 121 chassis, but should fit or the XTX.
Again the small wheels inside I just don't know how they will last.
Anyone try this kit yet?
Here is the link.
http://www.fixpowersports.com/pages...7298/1/0/1/yamaha-fx-nytro-mid-wheel-kit.aspx

Here is the pic

I used these Fix wheels and they were toast after 100 miles. They obviously turn very fast because of their size. The rubber delaminated right off the wheel. I spoke with Fix about it and they offered nothing to remedy the situation. I have an extra kit (brand new, 2 wheels shaft and mounting bolts). PM me if you want to make an offer.

Thanks for your post, I assumed as much. Any small wheels inside the rails like that will not last. Only large wheels can take the pain. Outer edge likely is better also.

loudelectronics said:
I would not trust anything that Fix sells! Product is never as it is described and they could not care less what they sold you so if you have issues, good luck getting them to do anything for you.
I see you have had problems with them too!

mach9 said:
I called Royal Distributing tech support.
I asked them to measure the advertised 52-3/4" graphite items.
They seem to always come longer then I cut them down.
(at least 4" or 5" off the shortie 121 rails last year)
Just how long is the question??
They said they would call me back tomorrow after the length check.

Got a call from Royal...
Graphite sliders actually measure 57"
Should be good for XTX..

my experience with the little wheels............. wont last a weekend ,not worth the money,too small,spin way too fast ,just tears them apart,im trying ice scratchers this year if we have hard trail conditions too much

Back