• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamaha BWS50 (Zuma) scooters?

lakercr

Tech Advisor
Anyone on the forum have one of these little beasts? I picked one up last year and did a few mods - getting 65MPH on GPS out of it now! Fun as hell to rip around on, and I think it has already paid for itself in gas savings.

Deet deet!

A couple of people I know have BW50's. When I'm not making fun of them for the heinus gayness (!).... I make sure nobody's looking so I can steal a spin. They're fun as heck to boot around on.

I'm embarrased to say I have a 2005 BWS. I put on about 5,000 KM (3,000 miles) per year. It is completely stock and now has close to 12,000 KM (7,200 miles) on it. Not sure how that little 50 cc motor can stand up but it's been bullet proof. Gets about 90 MPG (Canadian bigger gallon) So other than riding around with a bag on your head so nobody can recognize you it a lot of fun to ride around town.

Back