• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamaha dealer closing its doors

Another soon gone...
http://exploreclarion.com/2014/12/1...siness-offering-big-discounts-for-final-sale/
Clarion Cycles, located at 20030 Paint Boulevard, has announced that it is ending operations after a final sale.
Clarion Cycles will be selling off all remaining in stock parts, accessories, and apparel at 50% off.
All remaining ATVs, side-by-sides, and motorcycles will be sold at the dealer invoice cost.
According to Clarion Cycles, the Yamaha FZ-09, FZ-07, Viking, and Viking VI are still available.
No trades will be accepted.

2 dealers here in Northern NH have dropped Yamaha snowmachines....One stuck with P[olaris one doesn't sell any at all but there family still sells Articat across the street. LLCote and Absolute Power sports...
I don't have a dealer for many many miles..makes me wonder if I'm missing something.

I wonder if the northern states are closing their dealerships because of poor sled sales? Southern states have quads all year round but northern states have to sell sleds to survive. If I'm not mistaken, by contract, northern dealers must take a minimum number of sleds to sell. Apart from the Viper, which is a contentious sled, there hasn't been anything new from Yamaha since 2007.

Unfortunately that is a sign of the times.
The CHEERS dealerships, the dealerships that were like us (the enthusiasts that decided to become dealers) are quickly disappearing and are being replaced by business/Wallmarts where it's
I DO IT FOR THE MONEY.
It's a sad day.