• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamaha Nytro- Mounting an FXR snow shovel?

Nytophazer

Country
USA
Snowmobile
Yamaha Nytro XTX Yamaha Phazer RTX
Hi everyone,

I recently bought an FXR Snow Shovel. I ride an 09 Nytro and was wondering how you guys are mounting these with " anti theft" in mind?
I have an idea or two but was wondering if they have some bracket(s) out there that will aid in get this thing secure and theft proof. Haven't found anything about either just yet though, so I thought I would ask here.
Pic of shovel below for reference.

Thank you for the help!

Attachments

• FXR Shovel.png
    FXR Shovel.png
    242.4 KB · Views: 24

For my Nytro - I purchased rubber shovel mounts that you would see on a 4x4 or jeep. Found them on amazon.
There were two, and a small bolt through the side of the tunnel secured them. They held the handle. Then i used a BCA shovel sheath that i had sit on top of the seat at the back.
Worked really well.
MS

For my Nytro - I purchased rubber shovel mounts that you would see on a 4x4 or jeep. Found them on amazon.
There were two, and a small bolt through the side of the tunnel secured them. They held the handle. Then i used a BCA shovel sheath that i had sit on top of the seat at the back.
Worked really well.
MS
Thank you very much for the info. MS! I will look into them Amazon. Have any pictures to share that would be great...
John

Back