• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamaha Parts prices??

DelgatyXTX

Expert
When I bought my Nytro I knew I was going to be paying more for parts than other makes and generally I was right. $120 for new upper ball joints, $223 for a new seat mount/exhaust shroud, etc. Pricey but it is what it is.

Earlier this month I started getting the sled ready and when I took my handguard muffs off I notice both guards were cracked at the mounts so I started shopping for new ones. Powermadd, Sportech, whatever I could find, $40 average price plus mounts since the Yammie mounts are specific to the guard. I'm at the dealer buying some push rivets and other stuff and out of curiosity asked how much stock handguards are, thinking they'd be even more. NOPE - $6.78 each! WTF?? I'm glad but I just don't understand how they set their prices.

Just thought I'd share.

I have noticed lately that if you go online to yamaha USA and yamaha canada that most parts retail for cheaper in canada now. My cover and rtx se windshield for instance both retail cheaper in canada. Not sure why, but I like it for a change!

Yamaha Canada has cut all their pricing on parts and accessories last winter. Prices are more inline with a neighbors to the south.

Uh, I don't think so:

MTX tunnel extension panel 8GP-21918-00-00:

Ontario Genuine Parts: $72.29
PartsPitStop: $49.31

Nytro balljoint 8HK-23579-00-00 (updated one):

Ontario Genuine Parts: $121.13
PartsPitStop: $60.44

X2 on partspitstop.com

Best prices I have found on the net. Believe it or not they are sometimes lower than what guys are asking for used parts in the classifieds here!

I bought a new belt for 30 dollars cheaper from a dealer on eBay from North Dakota definitely cheaper in the states for some parts.

Only thing though about PartsPitStop is that they charge crazy money to ship to Canada. I'm lucky to live close to the border and have it shipped to Ogdensburg and drive down to pick them up there. I usually order several things to make it worth the trip.

Some parts are definitely cheaper, I always pick up my yamaha atv parts while in the USA. But my cover was cheaper retail Canadian than USA. Also a lot of other accessories are cheaper in Canada as well, such as windshields. Also parts pit stop might be selling below retail as well.

Bottom line you gotta do your homework before you buy.

I used to have a good dealer here that sold me parts and accessories below retail. They were bought out by another dealer who doesn't. Haven't been able to find another one locally since.

I think you guys have better prices in the US still. The prices I quoted were from this season and last. Looks like parts pitstop is a great place to make bulk orders though.

Back