• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamaha to Offer Trail Supercharger Kit for FX Nytro

:Rockon: Well tomorrow i get my sled back with the new MPI Supercharger for the xtx. Hopefully there is no problems or surprises with it. Curious though if anyone has a comment to this......will the track stand up?? or is a different track needed to accompany it.

bdubasov said:
:Rockon: Well tomorrow i get my sled back with the new MPI Supercharger for the xtx. Hopefully there is no problems or surprises with it. Curious though if anyone has a comment to this......will the track stand up?? or is a different track needed to accompany it.

;)! I am so jelous! I want one, please let me know how it works. I will be putting one on if Yamaha does not come out with something new in Feb. Hell, I might even do it anyway. What's another toy in the garage :Rockon:

Just finished installing the low elevation kit on my 13xtx 1.75. Install went fairly well. I also installed the Koso X2 AFR guage to see where i'm at for tuning. Just waiting for the snow to fall to let it rip!

switz, where do you live?? If you could fill in location in your profile it will help everyone know what part of the world you are from.

No seat time yet. All the good stuff has been missing us. We're gonna load up and go find the snow this weekend. I guess they've been getting some up in northern mn.

Fuel is still at the same mpg. More torque with out doubt. Top end is crazy, had it up to 170kmh and had throttle left......only thing that i have a little concern with is how touchy the throttle is now, finding hard to feather it when needed. But all in all, happy with the purchase..

Wow good to hear, More power with same mileage, do you know what they did with the clutching and gearing to achieve this? Glad that you are enjoying it, now some decisions will have to be made!! lol

The clutching part numbers are yamaha and i posted them a little earlier in the thread. As far as gearing, they sent two new top gears. You put the one in that is one tooth bigger than stock.

switz said:
The clutching part numbers are yamaha and i posted them a little earlier in the thread. As far as gearing, they sent two new top gears. You put the one in that is one tooth bigger than stock.

does it include a chain...stepping up to a 22 tooth upper requires a 70 link chain.

Back