• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ZBROZ front end

MOUNTY

Expert
After a trip to the mountains in BC there was a little damage to the front end of the XTX, one sheared spindle, and one A bent A-arm. :o| No damage to skid. ;)! With the price fo the spindle, A Arm, bushings and knuckles I said #^@*( it i am ordering a better lighter kit. Ordered from ZBROZ on Mon and recieved it at my door on Thur. so I can ride this weekend. I will give an update on the install and performance of the new kit later. Thanks zbroz :Rockon:

Yeesh, Shearing a spindle...
How about your sub frame?
I'd expect a wrinkle in the lower plate.
I've bent 2 sub-frames now and all that happens is the ski gets pushed back a couple inches.

upper, lower a arms, spindles, spacers, knuckles and upper shaft. bushings. I will put some pics on as soon as Take some pics.

I have been running a Z-broz 43", Ohlins shocks and sway bar for 600 miles this season on my XTX. So far I am pretty happy. The kit comes with sway bar mounts on arms.

Are you using stock shocks? FYI...I had clearance issues with sway bar with the Z-broz prescribed longer shock length. Z-broz actually added a half inch to my stock sway bar links to give me proper clearance. They are very good to deal with.

Holy o balls!!!!!! I ordered mine December 13 and it just shipped the other day! Won't get here till Tuesday, not like we have anything to ride on though.

bottlerocket, from the pics I've seen on here, there is a sway bar mount.

kit is installed and there is a sway bar mount. Pain in the rear to tighten up the inner steering linkage when you have an intercooler :o|

I really like mine but I wouldnt call it lightweight. There is no doubt that its a tough front end but I doubt there is much weight loss. I would buy a z-broz again but for someone wanting lightweight there are better options.

I did not weigh the stock to the ZBROZ but sure feels lighter to me. I could have went with the Timbersled front end but would have had to wait longer. They do not have a wider front end kit either.

Just ordered a kit from sled-werx.
Will the oillite bushings fit on the ZBroz kit?

Zbroz kit is AWESOME!! guys are great to deal with. lighter? IDK, but i would take better and stronger over light anyday. Def lighter kits out there, but they do not look very strong. great for mountain guys, but for me (rough trail rider) z broz seemed to be the best option. been running mine for about 2100 miles.

Back