• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ZX Chassis Rubber Mount

The ZX Chassis rubber mount fits many different doo models. The attached pics are from Babbits with all the info you need. I put the 6.9 pilots with the ZX chassis ski's on my XTX using these mounts and it worked fine. Then I took a look at my carbide and the front was worn way more than the back so last night I trimmed the front of the rubber mount the same angle as the spindle and left the extra rubber in back. I hope that will force the back of the ski down a bit. If not I will have to shim on both sides of the opening. on the back of the ZX mount. I just found my bag from the ZX Mounts there is a new part # it's 505072018

Attachments

• ScreenShot103.jpg
    ScreenShot103.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 81
No the extra rubber pushing on the back side of the spindle would actually force the back of the ski down. You will see once you have one in hand. I just held it up to the side of the spindle and drew the outline of the spindle on the front half of the mount then trimmed it to shape with a very sharp knife. I think I will still have to shim the back of the rubber mount. The nice thing about the ZX rubber mounts on the pilots is they have the slot in them on the back side that lines up with the tab on the ski. But a person would have to shim on both sides of the slot to push the back of the ski down.

The slydog mounts are only $10 and fit perfect. I originally bought the zx rubbers but didn't like the way they fit and paid $16 each. The slydogs are $5 each.

Sorry, I just called them and told them what i wanted. It was posted on here somewhere. I will see if I can find it for you.

Back