• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ZX2 on a nytro?

Thought I saw a YouTube video of an 08 nytro with a ZX2 installed.
This was last year and I haven't been able to find it since.

I am interested in selling it but no one really jumped on it so if I am keeping it I am going to keep tweaking. I just bought a brand new ski doo 600 rs which is pretty hard to get one thats brand new out of the crate, usually the public only has access to a used on thats beat from racing. I wanted to trade a sweet apex for my sled but I wanted his sled and cash so he wouldnt do it, decided to part his sled out. I could leave my sled alone and it would be more than good enough but its just an endless money pit. I really just cant stop buying stuff for it. Hope to get a zx2, fox floats up front if any one wants to trade my 2009 shocks from a xtx with less than 200 miles on them. I got my air frame hood on so that looks pretty awesome. Headed to the hill drags this weekend, wow I am rambling and getting of track bad but was just wondering about the zx2 on a nytro

Back