• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Clutching SC Nytro

Stock on mine where 21/39 (Europe gearing)
Got a top speed now somewhere around 95-100mph (enough for me)

2 tungsten heel ,3 washers mid and 3 tip . Ulmer H 46\39 y/p/y @70, 69 grams. I ran the supertips the only problem I had was the bushings wear quicker than any other weight I have used. The performance was good but not the durability. I ran HH 48gram base weight. 1/2 " allen arm. 5 grm tungsten 1 st hole 3 grm tungsten tip . Going from memory around 73 grams . Yamaha GWG 100x300 low engagement good finish. Ran the roller Rooster secondary 41/37 that shifts alot harder than a reg 41/37 with amazing backshift. I always likes the HH . Over the years I have ran alot of clutch kits. At the end of the day in my opinion you can't beat HH. I have alot of notes from my Nytro to help you out. I also have a turn key setup for sale in classifieds .

He bought a used supertip weight from someone on here and it's missing to many tungsten's for it to make that. Also the weight kit is setup with the STM Yamaha retrofit pins so it can run A.C. weights which are all gouged up and the pins won't slide on the brass insert bushings. I sent Ulmer some emails to get me a whole clutch kit for it rather than trying to piece it together because this exactly what happens. I'm the one who's building this sled for him.

Back