• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Image Poll

What do you think of the overall direction of Yamaha's snowmobile colors and graphics

• Really good, they have a strong image

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They are okay, not really exciting.

• So So kind of boring

• Too similar to previous years

• Don't like the current direction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Website
snowmobiles.yamahablogs.ca
Folks, we are looking for some general feedback on the colors and graphics applied to the 2012 Yamaha snowmobiles. I would prefer to do a detailed survey to look at each model but have been asked to get a more generic snap shot. SO I guess the easiest way is to 'poll' how we're doing and let your comments cover the details. Cheers cr

Chris,

I did respond strong, and I do like the graphics. That being said, they are very similar to previous years. Of course most of us true-blue riders love at least Yamaha Blue being offered, but being able to tell year for year with graphics is nice.

I think the colors are sharp and portray a premium sled, which Yamahas are. Just don't make the mistake of going white with splashes of neon. I do think there are going to be some AC owners reporting their sleds lost, not stolen!

Thanks for checking in with us!

The graphics are just tooo simple & the sled colors are getting very old!

Bring real red back, enough of the maroon!

Bright Red!!!

White looks better than Silver does too!

:drink:

BR

For premium sleds, like Yamahas are, more sedated graphics are called for. Yamaha has done a good job with this. To satisfy the individuals who want custom graphics, Yamaha should offer wraps to accommodate them. And also there are a lot of wrap companies out there for those individuals.

I also feel every model sled should be available in blue, white, black, and maybe a true red. I've never been a fan of the blood colored red Tanaha has turned to.

Hope this helps!

Mike aka SS

Paint it black
I like this years color, except the tunnel is not black.
I like bright stickers and anodized parts with black underneath.

Yep they seem to switch that back and forth every few years. A hard anodized tunnel would be just the thing to keep it looking good for a long time.

i guess you can always get it painted or wrap it -

I posted strong also. I was looking at trading my Vector this fall on a new Vector with EPS. But Yamaha blue was not offered! So stayed with my 2010 blue Vector. This Yammi blue color should be an option on all sleds! And other lines as well! The sharpest color available is Yamaha blue! :Rockon:

Anodized tunnel would be cool again ( 80 SRX) or leave it un painted! I can buff easily to clean it up. Scuffed paint looks like $hit and not easy to make look good again. Black Apex with gold anodized tunnel and gold graphic's! Nice!

What with the new blue also. What was wrong with the SRX blue. The other brands seem to have the newest trends going with A/C and Polaris retros ~ what about yellow/black or black/gold like kviper said. A 1980 SRX theme.

If Yamaha makes a 180hp rocket sled it could be PINK and I'd buy it! No really, I voted "They are okay, not really exciting". I like the present colors but possibly offer a couple of dif graphic choices that would suit dif crowds like full wraps or even tunnel wraps.

yamaha always had a classy look to its sleds,the colors look of high quality,i find they could be a little more different from year to year to help identify the year better,one spot that really needs to be improved is the decals on the side panels,almost every guy you talk too,they lost the decal or its peeling off, a glossy finish on the side panels would look awesome,and it would stick

IAVECTORGT said:
I posted strong also. I was looking at trading my Vector this fall on a new Vector with EPS. But Yamaha blue was not offered! So stayed with my 2010 blue Vector. This Yammi blue color should be an option on all sleds! And other lines as well! The sharpest color available is Yamaha blue! :Rockon:
Blue Blue Blue....did I mention I like Blue? Of course Red is also nice, had it on my 2003 Viper-ER, would have got it in Blue but that was 2002 ER model. My Wife has Red on her RX1, it is my second choice.
:4STroke: :yam: :rocks:

Attachments

• sledding trip 004.jpg
    sledding trip 004.jpg
    469.1 KB · Views: 509
  • rx1- 010.jpg
    rx1- 010.jpg
    486.1 KB · Views: 503
  • misc3 008.jpg
    misc3 008.jpg
    502.1 KB · Views: 519

Back