• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Tunnel Mount ICE SCATCHERS

Daranello

Suspended
Got them at my Yamaha dealer (available at Royal Distribution also) and love them, but they vibrate the sh$t out of my feet....tried to mount the rail ones but coulnt find a sutible location...

Dadcam785.jpg

Dadcam789.jpg

Dadcam787.jpg

Dadcam788.jpg

Dadcam791.jpg

Dadcam790.jpg

they work great. Used them about a week ago when we started in Sudbury and road out to Manitoulin Ils. They worked well crossing the big water on Georgian bay. There was no snow and they provided good lube and spray for the sleds. ;)!

Notice the extra aircraft rivits I added to the running boads in the first and third pix....the XTX can with 2 extra holes with no rivits...after adding 4 the mounts are more rigid

have been running these scratchers for years. they work on hard blue ice and spray enough chips to lube sliders and cool the main heat exchanger. usually just one down will do the job, and the left one can be lowered while riding. only downside is you cant back up untill lifted.

Daranello said:
Notice the extra aircraft rivits I added to the running boads in the first and third pix....the XTX can with 2 extra holes with no rivits...after adding 4 the mounts are more rigid
how much where they? easy to put on?

Not sure my buddy did them for free while I was in his garage.....I'm sure regular pop rivit would do.....its weird cause the hole were in the brace but not the tunnel...to me It looks like a prodution mistake..so I drilled out the holds and rivited away....if I remember there was only 2 stock holes to be filled per side..but I made 2 additional once cause of the flex in the boards...

poleclimber said:
Daranello said:
how much where they? easy to put on?

scratchers

So are these offered form Yamaha or who makes them??

:Rockon:

Hit some water today and the scatchers self deployed, then bent one backing into the garage....if you guys mount them you may want to flip the latch to the inside...

Back