• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

NEW MODEL IN FEB 2010?

hossZ28

Still has a yamaha powerplant!
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2014 Arctic Cat XF 7000 LTD
I just received MY Yamaha E newsletter today and it mentions a new model intro in febuary any one have any further info on this do I need to start saving my sheckles now for a sno check?

Here is a paste of the artical:

Sled Talk Secrets

Another bold new model (one made for snow) is to be released in February. Sorry, no photos or facts on this one either. However, over on Sled Talk Chris Reid has been dropping clues as to how a few lucky Canadians will get a chance to try out the new model before embargo...

And here is the link:

http://www.YamahaRedLine.ca/redline/new ... FC048BD1BB

Three cylinder 150hp rear exhaust
, 144 tipped up rail mono skid (with progressive valving)
12gallon tank
full storage under seat
heaters that work
HID lights
electricly self leveling headlights

and please call it a viper so my name works again!!!!

I jist hope it is enough to run with Arctic Cat's Turbo, XFR 1000. They seemed to be the fastest right now... So, I hope it's at least 170hp and I hope it's a 3 cylinder. If they come out with their 165 4 cylinder, I doubdt it will be enough..

I'm hoping it is a Snow Scoot/Sport rebirth, 150-200cc 4 stroke, dressed down yet with essentials keeping the price reasonable for something that you can only use 3-4 months a year.

Either an apex replacement (bigger 3 banger) or more likely a 100-110hp power model to fill the gap between the phazer and nytro, bring on the exciter!

Either an apex replacement (bigger 3 banger) or more likely a 100-110hp power model to fill the gap between the phazer and nytro, bring on the exciter!

blueironranger said:

That is what I was thinking.....

Trend seems to be for selling more inexpensive, entry level type sleds. Maybe something 100 HP or so but in a chasis more akin to Deltabox/traditional riding position......

Return of the SRX (Snocross Race Extreme)?????

4Stroke, 3 banger called the SRX!!!! Fox Float Evols up front and also a set of Fox Floats in the rear.

Heard it will even come equipped from the factory with a Genesis Performance module pre-installed!!!

--Steve (O.C.)

Back