• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

06 nytro died and wont crank over

Nytros

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
RS Nytro
I have an 06 nytro that died while riding, I thought my daughter hit the kill switch because she hit it a couple other times during the ride but after making sure it was up it wouldn't turn over. I have it home and found the ignition fuse was bad so I replaced. It will now start when I jump the solenoid but will not turn over with the key. When it started when I jumped the solenoid the check engine light was flashing which it never has before. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks

I have an 06 nytro that died while riding, I thought my daughter hit the kill switch because she hit it a couple other times during the ride but after making sure it was up it wouldn't turn over. I have it home and found the ignition fuse was bad so I replaced. It will now start when I jump the solenoid but will not turn over with the key. When it started when I jumped the solenoid the check engine light was flashing which it never has before. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks
You jumped the started relay? Those go bad and might need to be replaced.

Thats true, anyway to check it. It was replaced about 2 years ago, only riden about 200 miles since then. The starter locked in then and I had to replace the starter and relay(solenoid).

Thats true, anyway to check it. It was replaced about 2 years ago, only riden about 200 miles since then. The starter locked in then and I had to replace the starter and relay(solenoid).
No but I had to replace 2 starters back to back as the after market was garbage. You could also have corrosion in the key switch. Pull rubber off back and see how it looks.

Back