• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

09 prices canada

Daranello said:
Apex18 said:
I don't know where you guys ae getting $3-4K in savings on new sleds?
In Michigan they will sell me a new RTXSE for $10,250 + PDI of $200 + $200 to get it aback across the border + 13% CDN sales tax + 6% Mi. sales tax
= $12376
Just bought one for $13600 OTD taxes and everything else in including the $1200 Yamaha gives back. That is a savings of $1224. It still is a lot of money to be saved, but what really pisses me off is that we only get a three year warranty, when the US gets a 4 yr for less money. WTF. For $1200 bucks it is a pain in the #*$&@ for me to drive to Mi. to get it serviced under warranty and I live 25 min from the US. Just my 2cents,

you can get a the RTXSE $9243.00 Port Yamaha, you DON"t have to pay state tax as a Canuc add the $200 RVI fee and you ack in Canada under $10k then pay PST and GST......

your on the snow in Canada Licence for about $10,500 OTD taxes and all|

vs. what $13k-14k OTD Canadian.....I don't even bother looking anymore???

I see a savings of over $3000 still!!!

If I were to buy an RTX SE here in Canada, I'd pay about $13700 CDN OTD. Now to head stateside, nearest dealer is about 8 hours drive away from me, so let's say approximately $9500 US for the SE, plus 13% tax when registered here, then add the $206 RIV fee, about $300 in fuel, I get a total of approximately $11250 CDN, so it's still close to $2500 less if I were to buy in the US !

That, my fellow Canadians, is absolutely nuts ! :drink:

Daranello said:
Apex18 said:
I don't know where you guys ae getting $3-4K in savings on new sleds?
In Michigan they will sell me a new RTXSE for $10,250 + PDI of $200 + $200 to get it aback across the border + 13% CDN sales tax + 6% Mi. sales tax
= $12376
Just bought one for $13600 OTD taxes and everything else in including the $1200 Yamaha gives back. That is a savings of $1224. It still is a lot of money to be saved, but what really pisses me off is that we only get a three year warranty, when the US gets a 4 yr for less money. WTF. For $1200 bucks it is a pain in the #*$&@ for me to drive to Mi. to get it serviced under warranty and I live 25 min from the US. Just my 2cents,

you can get a the RTXSE $9243.00 Port Yamaha, you DON"t have to pay state tax as a Canuc add the $200 RVI fee and you ack in Canada under $10k then pay PST and GST......

your on the snow in Canada Licence for about $10,500 OTD taxes and all|

vs. what $13k-14k OTD Canadian.....I don't even bother looking anymore???

I see a savings of over $3000 still!!!
Good luck, called 6 dealers from Pt. Huron, Detroit, Novi ,Sault, and Romulus Mi. This was the best price I got. Cash deal, no trades.

indica44 said:
I have no choice but to buy canadian got caught with some reefer an got charged criminaly. So I must pay 15000 for my new apex rtx

I tell this to the young guys all the time, not worth the risk of being prohibited for life.

Jim

jimmie d said:
indica44 said:
I have no choice but to buy canadian got caught with some reefer an got charged criminaly. So I must pay 15000 for my new apex rtx

I tell this to the young guys all the time, not worth the risk of being prohibited for life.

Jim
I hear ya jim I dont even drink coffee now. I have a couple of years to wait to apply for a pardon but that still is no a garantee to get over the border.

Daranello said:
cat hunter said:
Son in law was quoted $13,100 in Ottawa at the sled show last night for 09 A/C Turbo. What is this sled worth in the US ???

ummm this is TotallyYamaha....better luck on ArcticChat
A lot of guys on this sight own more than Yamaha's and are well informed in prices .I just though that A/C must have dropped there Canadian pricing for this sled .Totally Yamaha is the only sight that I use, thanks.

Back