• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

13mm sway bar on 2011 Apex

Pretty straight forward, no additional parts needed. I did mine when I was putting oilite bushings for this upcoming season.

Okay sounds good. Sway bar ordered. 02Viper i see you have the ulmer air lid just wondering if it made any difference. I have the PC5 and clutching and don't see a lot of difference.

blue rider said:
Okay sounds good. Sway bar ordered. 02Viper i see you have the ulmer air lid just wondering if it made any difference. I have the PC5 and clutching and don't see a lot of difference.

I honestly can't tell you as I put them on since day one. I just put the clutch kit on this past weekend for my first ride of the season. Seem to pull pretty good. A lot of snow in the Old Forge area, didn't race anybody, but also couldn't get a starting point for reference, was just spinning the track. I also had the shocks revalved and dual rate springs from Hy-gear done for this season. Loved the difference. Not as stiff when hitting the bumps.

Bar installed last week. Second ride today with it. Huge improvement in handling. sled does not dive in corners or loose snow anymore like it use too. Great addition! Love it. Should have come with this.

blue rider said:
Bar installed last week. Second ride today with it. Huge improvement in handling. sled does not dive in corners or loose snow anymore like it use too. Great addition! Love it. Should have come with this.

Agreed!

Sasquatch said:
Capt.Storm said:
I have the 13 and it is stiff but for the most part I like it. Inside ski lift is a lot less.
Maybe the 12 would be a good compromise?

Comes with a 11.75mm bar stock.

That's the one I'd like to try on my 08 Vector instead of the 13.

Rode a 14 Vector and Apex yesterday at a Yamaha demo ride and I could easily tell it cornered flatter than my 08.

I am sure there might be some other factors due to the age difference, but I have a feeling the 11.75 would be perfect on my Vector?

Anyone have one they'd like to sell?

Back