• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

1st Oil Change, how to,,,,,

SAWEEEEET!
Keep tracked of the wt. if you could.
you will probably have a 4 holer in your hands at some point also I would guess.
I'm thinking if the same person/shop does the weigh in, same scale, same degree of assembly, then we can compare apples to apples so to speak.
THANKS

Vector motor weighed 116 lbs with carbs attached to the motor & oil filter on the motor (all other components removed).

Looks like you finished the easy part. The next step is to turn the machine upside down, suspend it from the ceiling, fill the crankcase with oil, lift and hold it into place and assemble from underneath.

2-3 beer job tops.

AKrider said:
Looks like you finished the easy part. The next step is to turn the machine upside down, suspend it from the ceiling, fill the crankcase with oil, lift and hold it into place and assemble from underneath.

2-3 beer job tops.

Don't give Jim any bright ideas now, he may just try this to prove a point or something. :drink:

hlmrx1 said:
AKrider said:

2-3 beer job tops.

Don't give Jim any bright ideas now, he may just try this to prove a point or something. :drink:

I actually have something else in mind. I've done so many of these motors now that I think I could re-build one blinfolded. Guess whose motor we're going to find out on....!

lakercr said:
hlmrx1 said:
AKrider said:

2-3 beer job tops.

I actually have something else in mind. I've done so many of these motors now that I think I could re-build one blinfolded. Guess whose motor we're going to find out on....!

You can do it blindfolded but can you do it with a beer in your hand as well lol

I don't want to know what Don used to hone those cylinders either thats just sick :tg:

Back