• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2006 Apex RTX

superb

Pro
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2015 Viper turbo, 2013 Apex, 2012 Vector LTX, 2010 Vector LTX
Just bought this sled with 1250 miles on it. I took it for a trail ride and when coming into a righthand turn it lost power and the warning light started to flash. I played with the thottle and it came back to life and did not act up again. Any ideas what the problem could be? No code flashing.

ttt for ya.
Sure no code? Should be if warning light flashed.
My first thought was T.O.R.S. Maybe the throttle cable needs adjusting? Could be a loose/ cut wire grounding out? In all honestly I have no idea. For starters though I would be checking the throttle cable free play and taring down everything looking over the wiring very very closely.
Good Luck

TORS activating. Won't display a code if the issue fixed itself. Check throttle cable as previous post suggests.

Tors. Code 84 . Mine went off 3 times this weekend but quickly reset. I had added a thumb throttle gizmo and think that was part of the problem.

I agree with tors mine kept doing that on my 07 and i kept missing the code brought it to pats yamaha and he didnt even charge me to adjust it no prob ever since just look it up in your ownes book and you can fix your self.

Back