• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2010 Nytro prices

Sask Attak

Expert
What are 2010 xtx's selling for in the usa? My dealer here in Canada wants $13,600 plus tax which works out to $14,960. I'm wondering if buying one in the u.s would be cheaper.

Sask Attak said:
What are 2010 xtx's selling for in the usa? My dealer here in Canada wants $13,600 plus tax which works out to $14,960. I'm wondering if buying one in the u.s would be cheaper.

I have seen an 09 advertised for $11,686CAD here outside Toronto, I've read on here that people have purchased NEW leftover sleds for ~8000 USD. I seriously want to buy a nytro but I cant see paying that 13k when a leftover is cheaper. I have also see new 09 phazer rtx's goin for 6900 brand new i seriously wish the phazer was maybe a 800cc instead, just need a little more power than that.

I have also been looking to the US for a better deal but have not found anything yet

Hello from here in the US. I don't know what new left overs go for in Canada, but I just bought one for $7,900 US without even trying hard. There is I believe a $1,500 rebate on 09 Nytros, and then they are cutting even more to get rid of them. Good luck.

Nytro XTX

I purchased a 09 Nytro XTX brand new in Toronto for $10900 +tax last winter. With the strength of the Canadian dollar right now it appears you would do even better in the US at under $8000 US for 09 leftovers if you can find one. Pick up the phone and start calling around.

The Yamaha dealer I usually go to for all my parts has tons of 09 Nytro left overs. They have so many that they didn't order any new models. So there are deals out there to be found. I'd give you the name of the dealership but I'm not sure if where allowed to do that. :4STroke:

I bought my 08 RTX as a left over last year for $7,300,

Right now there are 09 left over RTXs going for mid 7s. I will be getting a new one next year and I will be getting a left over becasue of the massive rebates Yamaha is putting on these sleds. Its nice when Yamaha does very minor changes like this year the 2009 and 2010 are almost the same sled.

Sask, What part of the US would you be interested in? I could PM you with several places in the western New York area.
Let me know.

Anyone know the details of buying a sled in the USA and having all the paperwork in place to bring it home (ontario canada)? I would go to new york in a heartbeat to get a deal like these. 11k here of ~8k in the US, i'll drive!

Zakre said:
Anyone know the details of buying a sled in the USA and having all the paperwork in place to bring it home (ontario canada)? I would go to new york in a heartbeat to get a deal like these. 11k here of ~8k in the US, i'll drive!

First, be aware that you'll have no warranty coverage in Canada. This is important to some. You can have warranty work done in the states as far as I know.

Second, http://www.riv.ca/ has the answers about importing.

I have a sister-in-law that lives in Minot ND, So i could even buy a new one with her address. Any state reasonably close to Saskatchewan would be sweet. Thanks for the replies!!

Crewchief47 said:
Zakre said:

First, be aware that you'll have no warranty coverage in Canada. This is important to some. You can have warranty work done in the states as far as I know.

Second, http://www.riv.ca/ has the answers about importing.

Yes i did know about the no warrenty issue , i wondered if the extended warrenty could be purchased in canada through the local dealer i will have to call and ask. Thanks for the link and posting something to help.

Turk said:
zakre
importing yammies has been beat to death a zillion times over. Welcome newbie & do a search!!!

dear welcoming person

replay with something positive or dont at all and dont assume i didnt search already there is way too many hits to pick out what parts i need to read in the bajillion threads found.

not to be rude but seriously cause my postcount is low get real. i have been on forums for more than one week.

Back