• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2011 is updated Apex

I'm not crazy about the rear end -- liked the current version better. Seat looks nice though.

And it appears to still have the skinny stocker skis!!!!!!!!

Mike

I'm not crazy about the rear end -- liked the current version better. Seat looks nice though.

And it appears to still has the skinny stocker skis!!!!!!!!

Mike

Mike

Mike

Mike

Mike

And it still has the skinny stocker skis!!!!!!!!

Mike

doesn't sound like it has more power though, and with power steering it would be heavier, right? unless its a lighter 3 cyl motor, did it get a bored out nytro motor?he said it only kept up with the other sleds

MTNviperman....how do you feel about the rear end, or the skis?

I cant get pics either. Work program is blocking them I think.

Back