• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2012 Mountain sleds

Here's my thought of the day. Its probably completely wrong but its fun to guess. The 8 tooth drivers are because it no longer has a jackshaft with a diamond drive. So a 8 tooth is more efficient anyways, better approach angle and they have enough room to clear it with removing the jackshaft and either setting the drive axle back a hair or re designing the cooler a bit.

Now this is all if there actually is going to be another release coming up.

It would make sense with all the Yamaha going to diamond drive talk?

Looks like the 600 2 stroke is gone as is the 1000 2 stroke. Can't wait to see what the weights are for the 4 stroke models. I'd have to say they are slowly heading in the 4 stroke direction.

The wide spacing on the A arms looks strange.

Is it me? Don't some of their models look like the Polaris Rush up front and the XP Ski-Doo's. It's like everyone is starting to look like each other.

It looks to me like those a-arms are just begging to get killed by a tree or something.

So only question now is Yamaha really keeping some news in waiting as others have said? I would love to see it.

WoW

'on paper' those M are killer ...

and cost less than the package Nytro+Turbo

Hope that as soon as possible some of us could tell us how that sled works.

Till now we have compared our nytro/apex with 600/800 2stroke and we were not able to fix the real value of the sled

Now there is a direct competitor that let us able to compare turbo/no turbo sleds and also we have a direct comparison with the same chassis with 4stroke/2stroke engine.

This will set a new standard of evaluation of the performance in 4 stroke mountain & crossover segments

In my opinion just applause to Arctic Cat for this brave choice

I think that now the ball is in Yamaha hands ...
I still not love green ... i'd like to stay blue so, pls Yamaha, answer at level !!!

Back