• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2013 sled preview

Tought it would have a HEMI but its got a Rotax

snowmobile-chopper_OTeGs_3868.jpg

I can't find anything anywhere...but then again I'm not computer savy. My basic search got me nothing :o|

I think the "mini" would be a waste of time. It should at least be big enough to take out on trails...not just something to run around the yard at camp.

jrkleins said:
11:00 CMT! Don't jump the gun!

It is 11:18 where I live...not sure why my post time said 10:12. I just posted something on Freedom Sledder and my post time was correct to my clock...guess it must be where the server is....again I'm not computer savy lol.

Imagine a sled that you can ride from sea level up to 10,000 feet without having to change clutching or gearing and it’s equally at home on the wide spectrum of snow conditions you’d encounter. Imagine no longer - you can do it with the new 2013 FX Nytro XTX 1.75! The first of our new 2013 model lineup to be announced.

Back