• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Triple

I don't see a twin yamaha. Triple yes.

Ya know, obviously yamaha engineering would address the issues we brought up on the HST, so that with a 190 hp engine...wow.

I could probably live with a turbo twin cylinder even though they sound like crap. My new ecoboost f150 sounds like crap but it does fly with a custom tune!! Turbo's are the wave of the future!!

I just can't believe there hasn't been any sort of a leak yet. Anyone find the "drip...drip...drip" yet?

yamajammer76 said:
I just can't believe there hasn't been any sort of a leak yet. Anyone find the "drip...drip...drip" yet?
Actually there have been. The tough part is finding the real one's in amougst the not real........

Mighty said:
yamajammer76 said:
Actually there have been. The tough part is finding the real one's in amougst the not real........

Well the rumors have ranged from Arctic Cat building a re-badged ProCross to Yamaha building their own new sled using shared technology to an all new exclusive Yamaha. I'd say that is a pretty wide range, however the whole Arctic Cat bit doesn't seem to want to go away.

Back