• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yeah we made it to 100... Now someone post the picture. It's gotta be out in the wild somewhere. :)

I've heard a strong rumor it's going to have a track.....................yup.................... That's the best I got out of my dealer.MM. :-o

All joking aside, where can we see something real online? Yamaha's Facebook Page?

I would just like to know where to look in a couple days...

Where's the little "leaked" photo to really get everyone worked up into a lather? Didn't they have one of the original Nytro with the skis half way out of the trailer? I hope they have a little fun with this, as long as its something substantial. A new 2 inch track after all this would be cruel.

A salesman at a local Yamaha dealer told me this week that he it on good authority( :drink: ) that Yamaha has had engineers working at Thief River Falls for over 2 years. Take that for what its worth.
Just a note to the Procross bashers out there. Have you ever ridden one? I have 1000 miles on mine and have driven several others. Put a Nytro motor in there and you'd have one hell of a sled. ;)! We'll find out soon!

Back