• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

I'm in..this nytro is like having a boat...its a money pit...one thing after another but after 4 years starting to get it where I want it...now this comes out....so nytro is gone and I'm all over this thing

Oh, I understand that, I'm in manufacturing. But Yamaha doesn't need any of cat's tech. It's their Corp. philosophy that prevents you from getting what you/me want in a sled, maybe?
Yamaha has been colaborating with the north american market to to get a handle on what WE want, just look at their acc catalogue. Never before so many North American made products.
Look at the Sh##! that comes out of these other manufactures.......really.
Unless they have total control over the end result........I'll be riding 2013 until the divorse

Clean air & clean water or great Snowmobiles. Don't rush me, i'm thinking it over!

These spy photos are getting everybody too worked up. Yamaha's pre-release email ads didn't say "game changer" they said "industry first"....I believe tomorrow is the real big news, regardless of motor size, blown or not....I think it's gonna be the drive system and I think it's gonna be cool as hell. I also think the gauge cluster on this thing is gonna resemble something out of a fighter pilot

2blue, I noticed you have an orange and white yammi. Any chance it's your sled that been shopped in those pics? And that fighter pilot gauge cluster would come courtesy of BRP with a heads up display in the modular helmet? Let's not joke about the Austin powers type oil slick out the back til we know whos building the drivetrain.

bottlerocket said:
"industry first" would be a rebadge right?

Oh there have been plenty of re-badges over the years. For many many years the Moto-Ski was a re-badged Ski-Doo until they finally phased it out in the mid 80's.

yamajammer76 said:
bottlerocket said:
"industry first" would be a rebadge right?

Oh there have been plenty of re-badges over the years. For many many years the Moto-Ski was a re-badged Ski-Doo until they finally phased it out in the mid 80's.

In the Scandinavian market Lynx is a Ski-Doo with a funky front suspension. Almost a rebadge.

Anybody else notice in one the pics of the race sled ,you can make out a tunnel and seat of something in the window next to the door

Sg3540 said:
2blue, I noticed you have an orange and white yammi. Any chance it's your sled that been shopped in those pics? And that fighter pilot gauge cluster would come courtesy of BRP with a heads up display in the modular helmet? Let's not joke about the Austin powers type oil slick out the back til we know whos building the drivetrain.

haha! I don't think so but you can give it a shot...depending on what I see tomorrow, this one might be for sale...

2012-08-28_22-13-54_817.jpg

Back