• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2015 known updates???

rough rider

Expert
So to all the people that have seen the 2015 vipers in person, can u tell me if the clutchs ,are calibrated different , have the mufflers been updated, the ecu changed ,the hose clamps fixed, etc, ready to pull the trigger on a renegade backcountry 137, I really need to know whats going on with these vipers, dont want to change brands, but cant afford to drop 12 grand on a sled that is a 1/2 breed and might only be made for a couple years. sorry about the rant, but never had such a hard time deciding on a yamaha to buy in over 30 years of riding them. :o|

rough rider said:
So to all the people that have seen the 2015 vipers in person, can u tell me if the clutchs ,are calibrated different , have the mufflers been updated, the ecu changed ,the hose clamps fixed, etc, ready to pull the trigger on a renegade backcountry 137, I really need to know whats going on with these vipers, dont want to change brands, but cant afford to drop 12 grand on a sled that is a 1/2 breed and might only be made for a couple years. sorry about the rant, but never had such a hard time deciding on a yamaha to buy in over 30 years of riding them. :o|

I don't know where you live in Minnesota, but there is a show in Blaine on April 5-6. Or that weekend. And they will have yamaha, polaris, and ski doo. So maybe you should check them out. That way you for sure know what your dealing with.

Our show was last Tuesday, I ask my rep all those same questions. He had no hesitation answering my questions an said all those concerns were being dealt with an taking care of. Hell some of them he brought up before I could even ask haha

the biggest update is the fact you can order a factory turbo , I know there are some gearing changes coming as well on the xtx

Sledguy89 said:
Our show was last Tuesday, I ask my rep all those same questions. He had no hesitation answering my questions an said all those concerns were being dealt with an taking care of. Hell some of them he brought up before I could even ask haha
Thats good to hear, did he say how long cat and yamaha will be sleeping together ?? lol

2016 after that apparently you will see a Japanese body and other changes. If Yamaha makes changes to the viper before 2016 they have to share them with AC. Take this info as a grain of salt, Just what a sales rep told me at the 2015 snow show

40TH FX NYTRO said:
2016 after that apparently you will see a Japanese body and other changes. If Yamaha makes changes to the viper before 2016 they have to share them with AC. Take this info as a grain of salt, Just what a sales rep told me at the 2015 snow show
That is exactly what I was told buy a rep today at a snowmobile race.

Back