• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2016 Manitoba TY RIDE Interest

Okay it is probably on here somewhere but I must have missed it so I guess I need to ask. I understand that there is a morning breakfast meeting before the first ride, if so, where and when is this going to take place?

Feb 18,19 and an unofficial ride on Sat for those you just want more.
Each day starts off in the Wilderness Edge parking lot at 9am. We do our best to get back around 7pm.

Feb 18,19 and an unofficial ride on Sat for those you just want more.
Each day starts off in the Wilderness Edge parking lot at 9am. We do our best to get back around 7pm.

Okay, Thank You. Anything else I need to know? Read on one of the other rides that there is some kind of information thing that happens before the ride. Is this so? If so is this something that I should attend before the ride and is there anything that is required during the ride that I should be planning for?

Sorry for all the questions but I figure it is likely better to ask this stuff now then to hold up the group before the ride with all this.

Back