• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2016 Manitoba TY RIDE Interest

Okay great. I am interested in attending so what do I need to do? I already live in Pinawa so no accommodations required, but I am assuming there is some form of registration.

It's getting to be that time of the year to start looking at the calendar for this years ride

DID I MENTION.......Mr.SLED is fired up about coming up here this year to join us, our 10 year Annv to boot;)!;)!;)!;)!

BTW Boss....WE WANT........ "MANITOBA TY RIDE 10 YEAR ANNV" sweaters/sweatshirts/long sleeve tee shirts
;)!:jump:

Who's Lookin 2 Join Us This Year?????:sled1::sled2:

DONT FORGET............http://www.ty4stroke.com/threads/ty-ride-agreement.103558/

BTW Anyone booking a room here is the Link......

The venue is Wilderness Edge.
https://www.wildernessedge.com/

ANYONE have any questions just post them here or PM and i'll get back to ya

Will Try too make this work for everyone......Hope you can make it Mark & Dan you guys are awesome:Rockon:

CURRENTLY......FEB 18th Thursday, 19th Friday & OPTIONAL FUN RIDE Feb 20th Saturday is what we are going with, I know it's hard to make dates work for everyone butt these are pretty much the dates we have every year so we try to stick with this.
;)!;)!;)!;)!;)!:brrr::letsnow::brrr::letsnow::brrr::letsnow::sled2::sled1:

Booking this place sucks.. The guy said to email in the booking.. WTF. How much is it? Who do we contact?? Do we need a CC to hold the room? Then he said they dont book to far in advance..

Booking this place sucks.. The guy said to email in the booking.. WTF. How much is it? Who do we contact?? Do we need a CC to hold the room? Then he said they dont book to far in advance..

Weird

Guess we all stay at Bounty's place

I thot Bounty had it all set up when he went out there. I will contact the owner and see whats going on.
I know the resort/conference center is not very busy in the winter so there should be lots of room.

I booked online but if you call they will charge you an extra $10 per day. States on the website "Phone reservations are $10 per night higher"
At least I am all set and they will also keep part of your Money if you cancel.... you will not get a full refund... also stated at time of room selection and payment.

I thot Bounty had it all set up when he went out there. I will contact the owner and see whats going on.
I know the resort/conference center is not very busy in the winter so there should be lots of room.

I DID......WE are Dealing with WES & ANNITA....WTF!!!!!!!!

If I have too drive down there again...there will be FRESH MEAT in the freezer that I promise you :die

Back