• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2017 Viper

BTbt

Expert
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2017 Sidewinder LTX LE
Anyone know when the 2017 model information will be released?Hoping for a Japanese built new model.

Reactions: RED

Should be soon my dealer has the factory demo trailer Feb 20

Where there is snow. I hope

Just wondering what is coming, some good deals on 2016's, hate to buy and find out a replacement Apex or factory turbo Viper comes out.

oh come on now!!!!

Yes please yamaha ! Something néw I'm ready and would hate to get a 2016 and then have to buy a 2017 the wife will kill me ! A viper with more power would change the yamaha world !!!

Yamaha blew everyone away with yxv sxs, now is the time to do the same in the Snowmobile world.

Yes please many of us have been waiting patiently I hope 2017 is the year any info would be great

Yamaha blew everyone away with yxv sxs, now is the time to do the same in the Snowmobile world.

112 hp no cvt, great product but no game changer. I certainly hope the new sled doesn't follow suit.

Maybe so, but you have to spend another $5000 to make it competitive with the competition via turbo.
But it doesn't surprise me that Yamaha only gave there customers half a PBJ sandwich.

Back