• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2018 gauges

uofm

Expert
Will not turn off. I shut the sled off and pull the key. It keeps flashing Genesis 4 stroke. I have to pull the ignition fuse for overnight so the battery will not go dead. Anyone know what could cause this? What do I need to fix this? I do have the Turbo Dynamics 270 program in this. Would that have anything to do with this. First time out this year with the program and nothing has worked the way it should. I added the Dalton weights like recommended and at first it ripped but now it cannot beat a stock Viper. It will not turn over 7900 rpms but now the gauges are messed up so I cannot even tell what speed, rpms or anything. Any recommendations or should I take it back to the dealer, or should I get it reprogrammed? It kind of ruined my trip. Got to ride but did not get to feal the arm stretching power that I was hoping for

Back