• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2021 Release?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here ya go.

Attachments

• 15813590264637922273145543612817_188808483040472.jpg
    15813590264637922273145543612817_188808483040472.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 137
There is a child in the teaser. Their new sled will be the re branded one lunger. That and some BNG. I have five hundred cyber bucks on it. Hope I am wrong.

I went to old forge ny today and I was surprised to see Yamaha there with 2020 sleds to test drive. The rep from Yamaha was the same one from Syracuse snow show and he said they were listening to us. That's why they were at the show. He actually remembered me from the show. They had 4 sidewinders and one viper. I tested the viper and I have to admit I liked it. 137 track. Granted the trails were mashed potatoes but still was a good ride. I ride 90 percent trail. Had plenty of power for trails. Seat was really comfortable and even though it had tuner skies it was good. We will find out on the ninth what Yamaha has for us but I won't hesitate to put money down on a 2020 viper.

I went to old forge ny today and I was surprised to see Yamaha there with 2020 sleds to test drive. The rep from Yamaha was the same one from Syracuse snow show and he said they were listening to us. That's why they were at the show. He actually remembered me from the show. They had 4 sidewinders and one viper. I tested the viper and I have to admit I liked it. 137 track. Granted the trails were mashed potatoes but still was a good ride. I ride 90 percent trail. Had plenty of power for trails. Seat was really comfortable and even though it had tuner skies it was good. We will find out on the ninth what Yamaha has for us but I won't hesitate to put money down on a 2020 viper.
I was surprised to see them there today but was glad to see it but the rep led on that there wasn't going to be something new.

What's this? a sneak peek? led headlight, that does not look like a pro cross front end, looks like old body style though.

Same colors as my 2016 Vector LOL, Except for the WhiteBut I hope for the best! Bring it on!

LOL, RedHead is having some fun with us this close to the release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back