• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2021 Release?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha!
So much for the "electric avenue" then...

Anyway, it will be intresting to see how this company TAIGA will be doing coming years.
With bad winters and shrinking market, I think it's pretty bold of them trying to get a share of that market.
And I must say that their pre-production models looks pretty slim, for being their first try!

Back on track; Will we have one more 2-stroke model in YAMAHA-camp on Monday... yeah, probably... and new graphics for those who been waiting patienly for that.

Well guy's one day left, What's it going to be? what is Yamaha going to release? any bets??? to make things interesting and have some fun and to raise a little money for this great forum, with the moderators of this forum permission, i'm willing to pay for ONE hat from Totally Yamaha to give to ONE member that guesses the closest to what Yamaha releases, but details on the sled or sleds released has to be real close, no insiders like Jaret, I will ask one of the site moderators to be the judge if they will agree, I will honor their decision, winner will be picked after the release, any member that want's to up the ante do raise alittle money for the forum are welcome. first we need permission from the site moderator to continue

My final guess is they’re bringing back the red head.

Refined Winder.
Lowered engine, a little more leg room, slightly larger fuel tank, improved seat(more width), new 4 arm clutch that is quiet along with larger belt, chaincase improvements, 20-30 pounds total weight reduction, improved under hood cooling/venting.
New skis.
Ok, this isn't likely to happen, but is what I WANT!

I think they may offer the Cat 600 in Yamaha packaging, for the two-stroke gurus.

New colors and graphics on the 2019 models.

Spring surge with a 5 year warranty.

A blue version of the blast with a nostalgic Yamaha name.

My guess is the mid sized sled already discussed and BNG on all other models with a Blue and White SRX available again along with the Black one.

I saw a blue SRX for the first time, last month, when I was in the UP. Up close and personal, they are stunningly beautiful IMO (pics don't do them justice). If they came out with one in a shorter track (129) with a good trail track, I would probably take the plunge.

Some quite on this site, no more predictions on what's going to be released tomorrow? no hints of a new Venom, no sneaked pics.

The Yamaha and Arctic Cat arrangement has reached the point of it just being weird. I get that the two needed each other to survive. I get that, but they were not like two 20 something kids hoping to share an apartment. They are two mature families that decided to live together and share in hopes of surviving. More than 5 years later they are still sharing the same house and neighbors wonder what exactly is going on over there. A few children show up and you can’t tell who the mother or father is cause they all look the same. The parents act like it’s totally normal as the neighbors talk among themselves saying how f’d up what’s going on over there is. You know its okay for neighbors to help each other out to get them back on their feet, but years later the mystery of what’s really going on over there has reached the point of twilight zone.

Last edited:
The Yamaha and Arctic Cat arrangement has reached the point of it just being weird. I get that the two needed each other to survive. I get that, but they were not like two 20 something kids hoping to share an apartment. They are two mature families that decided to live together and share in hoes of surviving. More than 5 years later they are still sharing the same house and neighbors wonder what exactly is going on over there. Ew children show up and you can’t tell who the mother or father is cause they all look the same. The parents act like it’s totally normal as the neighbors talk among themselves saying how f’d up what’s going on over there is. You know it okay for neighbors to help each other out to get them back on their feet, but years later the mystery of what’s really going on over there has reached the point of twilight zone.
Good analogy!
Behaving somewhat like a hutterite colony, lol

Probably BNG but I’d love to see the winder go to a yamaha chain case and gears!

I caved in the right A arms on my 2006 Apex RTX a few weeks back and my insurance wants to total it. Besides the arms there are steering problems and one of those expensive Fox floats got tweaked. At any rate it’s probably sidewinder time for me as I’m not willing to roll the dice on a 2 stroke that might melt down & Im not into the Doo turbo. If there are improvements this year then maybe a 2021. If not I may look for an unsold 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back