• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2021 Release?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for them. I have friends that have bought 6 850 in the last two years. One caught fire today. I broke a temp sensor wire today. The other one has a new wiring harness and won’t go over 100 mph. One is dead. One blew up in Canada,400 miles from the truck. He bought a thunder cat to continue their 2000 mile ride and had a friend pick it up. GREAT sleds!!!!!!
But the writeup said it has new improved wiring routing. Does it have a shock inside or outside the tunnel, or maybe on the side of the tunnel?? LOL...I'm getting too old...they just keep rehashing the same old stuff and they are always so much better than last year's best ever. At least the 2 stroke has four stroke like advantages....never heard THAT one before...!
I'll stick with my sidewinder and the best damn motor ever put into any chassis.

Here it is. Yamaha's big release. Please see Armageddon ads for details. Hahahahaha. Man I really hope I'm wrong.

I think silence is god News this time.

The net is being searched big time for any first pics

Well guy's maybe this release may have something, here is my 2 cents opinion, I have no doubt there is a youth sled, do I think its a rebadged Blast.. nope!! this will be a pure Yamaha sled, a midsize platform with a new 60-65 hp 4stroke, this sled will have the drive by wire throttle with 3 different drive modes for parents to set, suspension will have no big fancy shock set up but will work good, second... a new Venom Platform pure Yamaha it also will have a new engine, I'm thinking a light weight twin 4 stroke in the 100 + hp range, trail and crossover chassis, with some fancy shock packages, the Viper and the Winder will remain in the pro cross with some updated skis and shocks with new color scheme's, so there it is, now you know. ;)
you forgetting SNOSPORT AND MOUNTAIN MAX THAT WERE JUST TRADEMARKED!!!!

you forgetting SNOSPORT AND MOUNTAIN MAX THAT WERE JUST TRADEMARKED!!!!
I forgot about them, we might see these in the line up, snosport a snoscoot with a turbo, mountain max, sidewinder with the alpha skid.

I’m betting just more wonderful cat stuff. A blast -snow sport and a mountain max m series and bng on the sidewinder. Maybe a new dash for the sidewinder to keep up with doo and poo. I drove my apex other night back to back with sidewinder. The winder guage is so bright at night you ever put your hand over it see how much better it is without that big glare ?i only noticed that after driving apex with that blueish colour lighting guage. Sure hope something better comes out but I bet it’s all cat.

My guesses are that the Arctic Cat Blast likely will be called Snosport and the ZR600 will be rebadged as the Venom.

.......and if so the naming is kind of lame. What sounds better, a ZR200 or a Snoscoot? A Blast or a Snosport? Not to mention paying a higher price for the Yamaha badge. Just my opinion.

From Yamaha Canada. Well photo won’t load, but some are on line

7f00697a-f87e-4ead-bf76-b7caa9dd0ae9

Listed as 2021 Sidewinder X-TX LE on Canaga sight. MSRP starting at $19.999

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back