• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

365 DAYS TIL 2011 MODEL YEAR!!!

Hopefully they got something to get under my skin to make me want to trade up!!! can't wait to see...

I just love the anticipation now just before the unvailing... ;)! :-o :o|

And the arguing afterwards because we didn't get all the things we wanted... :winter:

It's all a part of the game nowadays... LOL

News just in they DID fix the handwarmers.....but noww everytime you hit the brake or let off the gas the headlight cuts out :o|

Daranello said:
News just in they DID fix the handwarmers.....but noww everytime you hit the brake or let off the gas the headlight cuts out :o|
HAHAHAHAHA.......... LOL ;)!

Daranello said:

I thought when you hit the brakes that was the only time the headlights work otherwise they are in the sky when on the throttle! ;)!

ApexRtxGuy said:
rep claims fixed hand warmers and new model (belive it when i see it) other than that BNG

That's what I'm hearing BNG...

And the new model is ..........Fuel Injected Vector with Engine from the Venture GT.

In Yamaha Speak that would be an "New" model.

Remember the XTX last year, that apparently was an new model as well.

Daranello said:

I heard that the fix to the handwarmers is one more bar on the display when you hit the rocker switch. LOL ;):D

Back