• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ALL NYTRO HANDWARMER POLL???

HOW DID YOUR NYTRO HANDWARMERS WORK?

• VERY GOOD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OK - ON DAYS COLDER THAN 15

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • OK - ON DAYS WARMER THAN 15

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VERY BAD

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
I was talking with another Nytro owner last weekend and he said that he filled the handle bars with spray foam... And now his grips are working much better, but I myself haven't tried it... has anyone else heard of this fix?

I got rsi bars and grip and heaters and i put the ski doo cork under ( rsi heaters wired red /blue together ) they been workin awsome all year and rode in -20 alot i'm runin on 3 to 4 bars and on warm days 1 to 2 sometimes off

09nytro said:
I got rsi bars and grip and heaters and i put the ski doo cork under ( rsi heaters wired red /blue together ) they been workin awsome all year and rode in -20 alot i'm runin on 3 to 4 bars and on warm days 1 to 2 sometimes off

What is the ski doo cork? I have a set of the Yammie RSI grips and heaters sitting on the bench right now.

Its between the grip heaters and bars you can get it from a ski doo dealer . Ski doo had hot grip recalls they replaced the hot grip and put that cork under works good

09nytro said:
Its between the grip heaters and bars you can get it from a ski doo dealer . Ski doo had hot grip recalls they replaced the hot grip and put that cork under works good

Thanks, I'll check it oot. ;)!

Radar22 said:
I was talking with another Nytro owner last weekend and he said that he filled the handle bars with spray foam... And now his grips are working much better, but I myself haven't tried it... has anyone else heard of this fix?

I tried the foam thing and it didn't help for the heat at all. Call me nuts but it seemed to help reduce vibration in the bars but can't say for sure.
The only thing that helped with heat was Rocks Yamaheater w/Boost. Nice toasty hands now.

My 2010 has never been turned up to half way. My 2007 attak worked well also. I must have good luck and gloves cause my hands freeze when I dont have gloves on.

09 Nytro

It was hard to figure if the handwarmers were even on with my Nytro. I replaced the originals with the RSI's as reported here in the forums and now I can cook bacon in my gloves. No trouble to date with the ECM.
Thank you to other posters for the help!
Yamaha still rules but this shows our expectations from such a great sled builder. For the record my 07 rs venture tf has great factory handwarmers so the technology is there.

:yam:

Back