• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Allen Ulmer, Terry, Tom and DynoJet Thanks!

FAMILYMAN

Lifetime Member
My mpi viper came with the gems controller, after having it messing up, seeing afr's all over the board I decided to get the pcv. Well having great success with clutch from Ulmer Racing I decided to purchase from Allen, run his mapping and see for myself if there were improvements.
I was seeing afr from 10-17 from my gems, scary! Riding and constantly worried. So something had to give. It was very inconstant and seamed always towards the worse. (Pour Tom had call after call from me!) Sorry Tom.
Then Terry and I installed the pcv' wb2 and pod300. Fire it up and 9.99 on afr. Took it home and nothing changed. My fIrst glance everything was hooked up right. But was it a sensor? This thing has only ran for minutes. So, after a quick couple of instantly responded emails from DynoJet and searching down grounds and power they realize not all black wires are to be grounded. So I only put the wb2 ground on, no others low and behold they fixed it within minutes of diagnostics.

Now for the good part. Ulmer Racings Pressure Mapping for turbo's. I did not understand much about it, because I have only seen throttle position and rpm's to set afr. But now I understand pressure it makes perfect sense. So, ever time glancing to my pod300 it's very close or is at 12.5. Low boost to peak boost. Long pulls, short throttle bursts. This thing is Spot on all the time. I could not be happier with his mapping.

Thanks Allen for all the hard work you do for our sport!
Thanks Terry, Tom and DynoJet, Brent

2014 viper, mpi
2009 Phazer 144"

My mpi viper came with the gems controller, after having it messing up, seeing afr's all over the board I decided to get the pcv. Well having great success with clutch from Ulmer Racing I decided to purchase from Allen, run his mapping and see for myself if there were improvements.
I was seeing afr from 10-17 from my gems, scary! Riding and constantly worried. So something had to give. It was very inconstant and seamed always towards the worse. (Pour Tom had call after call from me!) Sorry Tom.
Then Terry and I installed the pcv' wb2 and pod300. Fire it up and 9.99 on afr. Took it home and nothing changed. My fIrst glance everything was hooked up right. But was it a sensor? This thing has only ran for minutes. So, after a quick couple of instantly responded emails from DynoJet and searching down grounds and power they realize not all black wires are to be grounded. So I only put the wb2 ground on, no others low and behold they fixed it within minutes of diagnostics.

Now for the good part. Ulmer Racings Pressure Mapping for turbo's. I did not understand much about it, because I have only seen throttle position and rpm's to set afr. But now I understand pressure it makes perfect sense. So, ever time glancing to my pod300 it's very close or is at 12.5. Low boost to peak boost. Long pulls, short throttle bursts. This thing is Spot on all the time. I could not be happier with his mapping.

Thanks Allen for all the hard work you do for our sport!
Thanks Terry, Tom and DynoJet, Brent

2014 viper, mpi
2009 Phazer 144"

What's your opinion on performance? Does it feel more responsive with the pc5 vs the gems?

Back