• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Am I going to need a purse to ride my XTX?!?

onlyblue said:
All great motorized vehicles are she's..... everyone knows Eleanor......

my truck is "haulgrl". People ask why that if it is for me, I tell them its for the truck. If it were for me, I'D be wearing the freaking thing!

I've started mine at -5, no problem. took it a little while to warm up, but other than that, all good. I will say, I was jumping snow banks with my buddy the other day, and man, I'm not so sure about my sled... his just handles everything, all day every day and has no problems, despite the fact that he beats it more than I do mine, and he has for years.

don't use wd-40! it freezes. I'm a lock smith .use silicone spray. it happened to me once. lock deicer works great especially if you keep the can warm.like in your coat. if you use the silicone spray you should be good for the season if not the lighter on the key will never fail.......................B ;)!

Froze up again. Heated the key with a lighter, the key turned and nothing. Waited 20 minutes, gave it one last chance and I was able to put 40 miles on it.

I haven't sprayed WD-40 into the ignition slot, just a light coat on the key.

I'm going to call the dealership service department to see if they'll warranty the switch out.

Back