• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Any news on the 09 Yamahas

thats what im waiting for on snowchecking a sled. I really want to snowcheck the xtx but i also want to wait and see if they drop the apex motor into the nytro style chassis. The suspense is killing me.

BTW: my dealer didnt know squat about the new sleds when i asked them, only the XTX.

i think its all just dreams, rumors, and speculations.

The suspense is killing me though, im wishing i could go ahead in time to march 13th.

I cant wait to see the new lineup, got a feeling its not gonna be a disappointing year.

i'm pissed this late release is holding up my magazine's from showing up in the mail!!! lol i think that with the 144 rear in the nytro thats their two up suspension and we will see a two up in that chassis, it would be a nice ride. i don't see any power adders coming from the factory the already have everything worked out with the aftermarket for plug&play. i heard that 2010 will knock your socks off so hold em a little longer

Hey baggs - now thats some funny chit right their. You heard about 2010 sleds and none of us even knows what the 2009 line up looks like. LOL Excellant post.

baggs66 said:
i think that with the 144 rear in the nytro thats their two up suspension and we will see a two up in that chassis, it would be a nice ride.

Couldn't agree more. I'd like a two-up XTX with the extra seat removable. That doesn't weigh a ton like the Venture. More of a 90% one-up, 10% two-up slead.

09's

everybody get ready to be disapointed. I really have no idea why they waited so long to reveal 09's, if they are anything like the 08's. I would think if they are close they would of sold more leftover 08's after the release. March13th is so late that people that are disapointed in the 09's will not buy leftovers now becuase it is too late and the riding season is all but over. BAD MARKETING YAMAHA although if they come out with a totally radical sled that everybody wants,then it would be a good stradigy lets see if yamaha has any good marketing.

Re: 09's

srxgreg said:
everybody get ready to be disapointed. I really have no idea why they waited so long to reveal 09's, if they are anything like the 08's. I would think if they are close they would of sold more leftover 08's after the release. March13th is so late that people that are disapointed in the 09's will not buy leftovers now becuase it is too late and the riding season is all but over. BAD MARKETING YAMAHA although if they come out with a totally radical sled that everybody wants,then it would be a good stradigy lets see if yamaha has any good marketing.

Really? Hmmm....

They've got a nice sled coming out that will appeal to the hardcore ditch banger.

Back